- We can conduct our 8 hour Evangelism behind Bars "Basic" Training and Certification Course (in English or Spanish), our 7 hour "Advanced” Course, our related 4 hour “Community Outreach” Course (includes Re-entry, Family Support, and Transitional Centerss) for Adventist Conferences and Unions (locally and globally), on weekends. (We can also conduct the combined 15 hour "Basic" and "Advanced" Courses on weekends and at camp Meetings, or we can do the 19 hours -all courses - at Conference Camp Meetings.)
- We can provide qualified speakers and certified trainers for Prison and/or Jail Ministry related events.
- We can provide Adventist Conferences (locally and globally) with FREE brochures* and consultation services on how to establish "A Conference-wide Prison Ministry” organization and/or a complete "Conference-wide Pen Friend Program”
- We can provide Adventist Conferences (locally and globally) with FREE brochures* and related materials, to give to their Churches, on “Approaching Prisons and Jails” to gain access, and on “Establishing A Church-based Prison or Jail Evangelism Team”.
- We hold a 4 day biennial International Convention, where Prison and Jail Ministry volunteers receive "Best Practices" training from Chaplains, other Criminal Justice professionals, and certified Seventh-day Adventist trainers, Attendees also receive "up to date" information about new programs, policies, and current trends in Corrections. (In the alternate years, we hold a 2 day "International Convocation”.) Attendees pray, worship, and fellowship together, at both events, while developing invaluable networking contacts.
*To get these brochures (with your Conference information on them), or detailed information about allof our training, visit the training page on this website.