- We are available to conduct our 8 hour "Evangelism behind Bars 'Basic' Training and Certification Course", or our 6 hour "Advanced Course" for Adventist Conferences, Unions, and Churches (locally and globally) entities, as well as to Churches that are not affiliated with the Adventist faith, on weekends (at Churches) or at Camp Meetings. We can also conduct the combined 14 hour "Basic" and "Advanced" Courses on weekends and at camp Meetings.
- We are available to provide, upon request, qualified speakers and certified trainers (world-wide) for "Prison Ministry" events at Conferences, churches, etc..
- We will provide Seventh-day Adventist Conferences with FREE brochures* and consultation services on how to establish "A Conference-wide Prison Ministry” and/or a complete "Conference-wide Pen Friend Program”
- We will provide Seventh-day Adventist Conferences with FREE brochures* and related materials, to give to their Churches, on “Approaching Prisons and Jails” to gain access, and on “Establishing A Church-based Prison or Jail Evangelism Team”.
- We hold a 4 day International Convention, where persons involved in, and those interested, in "Prison Ministry" (Evangelism Behind Bars, Prisoners' Family Support, and Ministry to Returning Citizens), receive "Best Practices" tips from Criminal Justice Professionals (including Chaplains), as well information about new polices and and current trends in Corrections. Attendees also receive "up to date" training in all areas related to "Prison Ministry", with emphasis on "Christ-centered" methods, from professionally trained and certified Seventh-day Adventist trainers. In addition, attendees enjoy praying, worshipping, and fellowshipping, together, while developing invaluable networking contacts.
*This "Basic" Training Curriculum has been favorably reviewed by James A. Gondles, Jr.,- Executive Director of the American Correctional Association, which sets standards, as well as provides accreditation, for all state prisons in the United States. (Everyone completing this training will be certified, by APMOA, as a "Prison Missionary". All those completing the combined "Basic" and "Advanced" Courses will be certified as a "Prison Evangelist").
* To get these brochures, with your Conference information on them, or detailed information information about all of our training, visit our "Contact Us" page on this website. You can also send an email to: email@example.com